Recent content by Sem

1. S

AI agent movement desync upon client rejoining

We have the usual opsive & opsive-pun components but also included Ultimate Character Locomotion, Deathmatch Agent, Behavior Tree for the AI during the gameplay
  2. S

AI agent movement desync upon client rejoining

Hello, we were trying to implement respawning the player again back to the room if they got disconnected. But we are having this weird problem where the AI agent on the respawned player perspective seems to move differently than the one from the master client. Any ideas what might cause it?
  3. S

Grenade Explosion duplicated after a player spammed throwing grenades

Hello Justin, we've managed to fix the double explosion problem. It appears that it was caused by missing Pun Destructible Monitor. We've added it and the double explosion problem went away
  4. S

Grenade Explosion duplicated after a player spammed throwing grenades

We encountered a problem where if one player in a room started throwing grenade in rapid manner, any subsequent grenade thrown by other player will have this 'duplicated explosion' bug where the explosion will spawn at the location of the thrown grenade and also at the head of the thrower. When...
  5. S

Can't do anything after using Knife while walking/running

Hello everyone, thank you for all the replies, figured it out it was 'Allow during movement' checkbox of the animation audio states that needs to be set individually for all the states (i thought that checkbox will be applied globally to all states so i only did it once, and apparently it only...
  6. S

I have tried the knife on the demoscene and it seemed to work when walking nor standing still. I tried making the item and melee weapon settings on mine to be exactly like the one on the demoscene but it still stuck at one swosh and stuck there forever
  7. S

I'm still using v2
  8. S

I've been following the guide from this post "Problem with melee weapon making feet looks 'sliding' when being used", it worked when we're using Sword/Katana or just bare hands, but as i was checking to see if it also worked on Knife, my character got stuck after one swoosh of the knife while...
  9. S

Problem with melee weapon making feet looks 'sliding' when being used

Thank you, I'll try this
  10. S

Problem with melee weapon making feet looks 'sliding' when being used

For some reason, when we're disabling the Force Root Motion and we use the sword/katana while walking, the animation runs, but it makes the feet looks static making it appears as if it were 'sliding' across the floor. If we were to enable Force Root Motion, the sliding disappears, but the...
  11. S

Speed Change Ability only works when jumping and not while running on the ground

Thanks Justin, i ended up creating another state on the Ultimate Character Locomotion component itself to control the character speed on ground thru Time Scale property, it works really well now. Cheers :)
  12. S

Speed Change Ability only works when jumping and not while running on the ground

Hello, i'm trying to implement a button that when activated will change the running speed of the character, I noticed there's a Speed Change ability on the character and created a new state that will later be activated when user pressed the button. The state change seems to work as I observed...
  13. S

Changing Ability State on runtime

Hello Justin, i've tried using the StateManager.SetState and at first it doesn't appear to have fixed it. However, i tried messing around with the Blocked By setting on one of the state and it appears to be working now ?, it now seems to work on either jumpAbility.SetState() and...
  14. S

Changing Ability State on runtime

Hello DankP3, the script that accesses the jumpAbility.SetState() were also inheriting from Ability and attached to the character here's the full snippet of the code: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using ControlFreak2; using Opsive.Shared.Game; using...