Recent content by Sangemdoko

1. Sangemdoko

Unable to unequip with UCC and UIS

zip the project and send the download link to our email. Make sure to not not include unecessary folders like Library, Logs, UserSettings to reduce the zip size
  2. Sangemdoko

In that case perhaps its some obscure bug, send me your project and I will look into this issue in more detail. I'm sorry you had to waset one day on it
  3. Sangemdoko

Well I'm not sure.... I would recommend you double check that you are indeed using the ItemAction you showed in the screenshot above. And anything else that might be related. If you can't solve this by Monday, then I would recommend you send me your project by email and I will look into it in...
  4. Sangemdoko

Inven tory Standard Input deprecated, how to set Enable Character Input on Gameplay Panle?

You can learn how we handle input by reading this page and it's child pages: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-inventory-system/input/ For the Gamplay Panel specifically, I think you will find the options you need on the DisplayPanelManagerHandler component which is usually...
  5. Sangemdoko

How to find AmmoData type?

You use the UnitOption window to add types to the attribute type search: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-inventory-system/attributes/
  6. Sangemdoko

That's odd.... Everything you should looks like it is correctly setup But you mentioned you dont' have errors, but I do see a warning in the video you recorded. Please share the warning full message it might give some insight on what went wrong
  7. Sangemdoko

Runtime database load

The InventoryDatabase is a scriptable object, all the ItemCategories, ItemDefinitions, etc.. are also scriptable objects referenced by the InventoryDatabase. Usually I recommend you keep those loaded in memory at all times and only use the asset bundles for heay attributes (Sprites, Prefabs...
  8. Sangemdoko

ArgumentException: Input Axis Controller X is not setup.

The Inventory System Editor window has a "Setup" tab. In that tab there is a button to "Setup Inputs". This should automatically add all the required inputs in the Unity InputManager. If pressing that buttong doesn't fix the issue please let me know. In that case you can add the input...
  9. Sangemdoko

I will need a bit more context to help you. Could you record a video of the issue and paste it here with streamer.com? Also please send me a screenshot of your Character Bridge and Inventory Inspectors. Do you get any warnings/errors in the console? If so please send me the full message stack...
  10. Sangemdoko

Question about equipping and unequipping items

My guess is that they aren't properlys setup so perhaps they have no items, that's why picking them up doesn't do anything. Either that, or you've added some kind of ItemRestrictionObject on your Inventory that prevents the item you are trying to pickup to be added to the Inventory. Please send...
  11. Sangemdoko

Question about equipping and unequipping items

Hey there! So to equip an items all you need to do is move them to the "Equipped" ItemCollection. As mentioned in the video tutorial at the beginning, The Equipper component monitors items beind added/removed from the "Equipped" ItemCollection and visually equips/unequips items accordingly. So...
  12. Sangemdoko

Custom Weapon Equips, but Doesn't Unequip

Thanks, So looking at the error, it seems it's coming from the InventoryAmmoDataClip. Looking at the code it seems the SetAmmoData is called before the Initialize function. And that's the thing causing the issue. As too why it is being called before intialize, apparently it's because of an...
  13. Sangemdoko

Custom Weapon Equips, but Doesn't Unequip

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues. When copy pasting error messages, please copy paste the FULL stack, not just the error message. Otherwise we can't know where the issue came from. My guess is that your custom weapon prefab is not setup properly. I would recommend you read the...
  14. Sangemdoko

[Bug] Issue with multiple Remove and Drop exceptions

Thank you cheo, I really appriciate the detailed video. You are completely right, this is an oversight on my part, definetly a bug and not the expected behaviour. Here is the fix, let me know if it works for you: Inside the DynamicItemCategoryArray replace the function and add this new...
  15. Sangemdoko

Hotbar operations

You should add the "addedItemStack" directly, you don't need to search for the item. That's the item that was added. So something like this should work (Not tested so I could be wrong, let me know if that's the case): private void HandleOnAddItem(ItemInfo orignItemInfo, ItemStack...