Recent content by Rizo

1. R

Inventory tab

I've added the inventory integration package in my project but my integration inspector tab is emply it's not showing any installed integration How can I solved this issue?
  2. R

How to detect basic collisions with UCC?

I want to detect collision when my character collides with some other object like a wall or something like that.
  3. R

Rotate character through code

Yeah thanks I used m_CharacterLocomotion.DesiredRotation = MathUtility.InverseTransformQuaternion method
  4. R

Rotate character through code

Can anyone tell me how can I rotate my character through code? I tried characterLocomotion.Transform.Rotate but its not working I think some other method is ovverriding it I also tried SetRotaion method but its not smooth If anyone knows inform me ASAP Thanks
  5. R

Change transform of the player through code

Actually I want to add force on my character I think there is a method UltimateCharacterLocomotion.AddForce which can be helpfull for my requirement right??
  6. R

Oh thanks bro you helped me alot
  7. R

Can anyone tell me how can we change the transform of the main parrent player gameobject with code. It's not changing as normally we do with our gameobjects like "transform.position" Can anyone tell me how to modify it?
  8. R

Hey Bro! Did you successfully made the grappling hook in ultimate character controller If you...

Hey Bro! Did you successfully made the grappling hook in ultimate character controller If you made it kindly share it with me
  9. R

how to make a grappling hook?

Can you tell me what is PlayerManager Component?