Recent content by Jeremy

1. J

Can I "GetComponet<BehaviorDesign(Action1)>():

Hello! I need help! There is an NPC and It have 2 Situations. If( Situation1) {// NPC must take Action1//} if(Situation2) {// NPC must take Action2//} If I have to control those Situation1 or Situation2... Can I "GetComponet<BehaviorDesign(Action1)>(): or Can I...
  2. J

Errer Messages

I'm sorry, But You can see ' the Ultimate Character Controller' folder, in the picture.....Do I have to buy something more? Or does it matter...the order of importing assets?
  3. J

Errer Messages

Hello! I have bought Behavior Designer and MovementPack! And I have downloaded UltimaterCharacterController! And There are a lot of Error Messages like JPG file~ Can you help me? What's wrong?
  4. J

when the EnemyNPC is dead, the gmae stops..

Hello...Excuse Me...I need help...I am a begginer.. I want to make a game like this... While an NPC is walking...and suddenly it watches an Enemy NPC.... The NPC start to Attck the Enemy NPC, and when the Enemy NPC is dead, a NPC start to walk again.. But In Unity Editor...with These...
  5. J

While a NPC is walking...and it watches an Enemy NPC....

Hello...Excuse Me...I need help...I am a begginer.. I want to make a game like this... While an NPC is walking...and suddenly it watches an Enemy NPC.... The NPC start to Attck the Enemy NPC, and when the Enemy NPC is dead, a NPC start to walk again.. But In Unity Editor...with These...