Recent content by Hyper

1. Hyper

Can See Object task FOV not working properly in 2D

The images show the color of the debug lines. its not that the debug lines don't show. I'm just confused as to why the agent stops detecting me when I should be in their FOV. Also confused as to why the debug lines disappear even though I should be within the agents FOV as well. Any help on...
  2. Hyper

Can See Object task FOV not working properly in 2D

I have managed to get an agent to detect the player when using Can See Object task. I will also provide the settings I have used for the task: However, I have a couple of problems regarding the FOV working properly in 2D: 1) When increasing FOV, agent does not seem to have a wider FOV. 2) When...
  3. Hyper

Visual Studio not detecting built-in variable classes

Oh right. I don't see an assembly definition file for Behaviour Designer. Would I need to create one within the package folder, and then reference it within my relevant assembly definition?
  4. Hyper

Managed to find a fix for this but I don't know if it is desirable. Moved the Variables folder containing these classes from Behaviour Designer folder to somewhere within my own project folder. Visual Studio detects these classes and they can be used without any problems.
  5. Hyper

I am trying to create a custom task which uses classes like SharedGameObject and SharedVector3. However upon doing so, Visual Studio does not recognise these classes. Very confused as to why this is happening because I believe I have specified the correct namespace BehaviourDesigner.Runtime...