Recent content by Brockenstein

1. Brockenstein

Glitching through terrain while swimming

I went ahead and made a mesh in blender the same shape as the river, imported that in and added it as a mesh colliders and I still glitch through. What seems to happen is when triggering the animation between swimming and not swimming or during climbing out of the water.
  2. Brockenstein

I am using a terrain collider, in the demo you only have mesh colliders is that a requirment?
  3. Brockenstein

I am having an issue with glitching through the terrain. I have a river and I have noticed that if I keep swimming against the terrain I eventually glitch through it. Any suggestions?
  4. Brockenstein

Playmaker integration actions for Crosshair manipulation

As there documentation on these actions? When using the states system is could only change the color not the image.
  5. Brockenstein

Playmaker integration actions for Crosshair manipulation

Are there playmaker actions that can manipulate UI objects such as the cross hair color, size and image?
  6. Brockenstein

Playmaker errors after downloading the integration from the ecosystem

That seems to have worked! Thank you so much!
  7. Brockenstein

Playmaker errors after downloading the integration from the ecosystem

I have been using UFPS in my scene for days now and I went ahead and downloaded the Play Maker integration and now I get several errors. Such as "Assets\PlayMaker UFPS\Actions\Inventory\UfpscWeaponTryStartReload.cs(12,29): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'vp_FPPlayerEventHandler' could...